Mindmaps Pro for Confluence
Starter 20% off! Create and embed mind maps and tree charts easily - with styling and PDF support
Add hero highlights to enhance your messaging
Create Confluence mind maps easily and add hero highlights (such as Emoji symbols) to your mind map ideas for additional context and style to catch the attention of your audience
Add colors to logically group or highlight ideas
Use colors to make it easier for your audience to quickly overview how certain tasks belong together, or emphasize specific tasks to stand out from the others
Print or export to PDF to share your plans
Use the print view dialog to print or export your mind map to PDF or other formats supported by your native system print service
Get 20% off your first year's subscription by applying promotion codes:
- Monthly - MPFLSTARTER20
- Annual - MPFLANNUALSTARTER20
LIVE SANDBOX DEMO
PRODUCT PAGE AND DOCUMENTATION
- Create new ideas - with the ability to create multiple new ideas easily in sequence
- Edit existing ideas
- Enhance ideas with colors, hero highlights and symbols/emojis
- Remove ideas (recursively)
- Data securely stored within your Atlassian cloud instance
- Export mind map to PDF or print for sharing outside Confluence
- Fast 2D tree engine enabling your Confluence mind map to be rendered in a horizontal mind map layout
- Scrolling - using mouse, keyboard, touchpad and/or touch depending on your system capabilities
- Zooming - native browser support
- Scaling - automatically scale to width option to best fit the mind map to your document page width
Privacy and security
Mindmaps Pro for Confluence integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- View content permission in Confluence.
- Read content properties.
- View the profile details for the currently logged-in user.
- View page content.