AI Sub Tasks Generator for Jira
Get started today and experience the power of AI-assisted project management
Efficient Task Management
Break down complex tasks into smaller, manageable sub-tasks to streamline your team's workflow.
AI-Powered Recommendations revolutionize sub-task creation by leveraging OpenAI's advanced algorithms.
1 .Open an issue and click the app icon in the issue panel.
2 .Click "Add API token" option from the menu.
3 .Enter your OpenAI API token.
4 .Click on "Generate Sub-tasks" button to generate subtasks.
Introducing our Jira app powered by OpenAI, designed to save you time and streamline your project management workflow.
How to Generate Your OpenAI API Key
- If you already have an API Key, you can use it for this plugin.
If not, follow these steps to generate new api key:
- Go to the OpenAI website https://platform.openai.com/ and Sign up for an OpenAI account.
- Once you have signed up and logged in, Go to https://platform.openai.com/account/api-keys
- Click on the "Create API key" button.
- After you have created your API key, it will be displayed on the page. Copy it to your clipboard.
- Paste the new API key in the space provided in model and start using the plugin.
- Thank you for your interest in contributing to AI Sub Tasks Generator For Jira, We welcome contributions to this project! Check us out on GitHub: https://github.com/syscolabs/openai-sub-tasks-generator
Privacy and security
AI Sub Tasks Generator for Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Create and edit project settings and create new project-level objects (e.g. versions and components).
- Read Jira project and issue data, search for issues, and objects associated with issues like attachments and worklogs.
- View the profile details for the currently logged-in user.
- Create and edit issues in Jira, post comments as the user, create worklogs, and delete issues.