ITSM Community & Service desk for Jira service management
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
Solve questions and answer with charts, diagrams and code snippets for ITSM community, Q&A and get a knowledge base for the future
ITSM teams - Ask, Answer, Solve
We provide a platform for ITSM temas to ask questions and help each other to solve problems. Find solutions fast with filters, search and related topics.
Best editor ever + Themes
Choose your own style. Add your own background. Drag and drop content to make it easy to move around.Image upload with cut and paste or just drag it
Visualize diagrams, linux command, cut/past images
Visualize the linux command in your flavor of color theme. Code blocks with custom color highlightInline code highlight Mermaid diagrams
- Best editor ever!
- Optimized for code / linux commands visualization
- Drag and drop creation
- Highlight answers with the right solution
- Clean and simple UI/UX
- Solve problems together as a team
- Use Mermaid to show flowcharts, sequence diagrams, class diagram, state diagrams, gantt diagrams, git graphs and user journey diagrams
Join our ITSM Community & Service desk app to unlock the full potential of IT Service Management. Dive into ITIL best practices, streamline your processes with Agile and DevOps, and enhance service delivery through our interactive ITSM Community & Service. Tackle Incident, Problem, and Change Management efficiently. Leverage tools like CMDB and our specialized ITSM software for top-notch configuration and asset management. Prioritize IT security, compliance, and risk management for solid IT governance. Enhance customer satisfaction and service quality with our insights on SLA and KPIs. Elevate your IT services with our vibrantITSM Community & Service app.
Privacy and security
ITSM Community & Service desk for Jira service management integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Take Jira administration actions (e.g. create projects and custom fields, view workflows, manage issue link types).
- View application roles.
- View user groups.
- View user information in Jira that the user has access to, including usernames, email addresses, and avatars.