- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
Connect Jira to MySQL, PostgreSQL, MariaDB, MS SQL Server, H2, and Oracle Database to Unlock your Jira Data Potential
Direct Database Connection
Direct connection to popular SQL databases like MySQL, PostgreSQL, H2, MS SQL Server, and Oracle Database without SSL, SSH, or intermediary tools. Enjoy hassle-free connection & streamline your data management.
Automated Data Export in 4 Easy Steps
Schedule Jira data export using Cron or set a time for auto-export. Quickly and securely export unlimited Jira data to SQL databases in 4 steps:
1. Install the app.
2. Configure DB.
3. Create data source.
4. Export data.
Secure Jira Data Access
Maintain full control over your Jira data with customizable sharing and permission settings, ensuring that all data is only accessible based on Jira user roles and permissions defined by you.
The SQL Connector for Jira is an Enterprise-Grade application that enables you to export Jira data to major SQL databases like MySQL, PostgreSQL, MS SQL Server, H2 and Oracle Database in minutes.
- Directly connect Jira with SQL databases by providing SQL Connector with necessary database credentials
- Create unlimited data sources for all Jira projects and export unlimited amounts of data to any supported databases
- Multiple filtering options, including basic filters or JQL
- Export any Jira fields, including custom fields, History, and Agile
- Data export from Tempo, Xray, Time in Status, and other Leading Marketplace apps
- Secure Jira data sharing and access management with permission and sharing settings
- Automate data export by setting the exact time (UTC) per day using Cron or scheduling refresh at a specified time
- Qualified Support and helpful User Guide
- Trusted by leading enterprises, governments, and educational institutions
Start now with a trial or book a video demo!
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
SQL Connector for Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Read data from the host application