SharePoint Connector for Jira
Break free from information silos - integrate your Jira issues with SharePoint and OneDrive in Office 365 today
Easily attach files from SharePoint in Jira
Leverage collaboration and document management in Jira Cloud!
Easily insert documents located in SharePoint Online and OneDrive into Jira. Personalize your experience by customizing your view with card or list options.
Accelerate your workflow for maximum efficiency
Eliminate the frustrating & repetitive cycle of downloading, editing and re-uploading files.
By connecting Jira with SharePoint, you can edit in 1 click and gain peace of mind knowing your files are always up to date.
Create a single source of truth for your teams
Securely connect Jira with SharePoint, eliminate information silos and unify your teams' knowledge. Connect documents in real time and keep them updated at all times. Empower your team with a single source of truth.
- View all your connected Sharepoint Documents or Files in your convenient central SharePoint Files hub.
- Easily find your digital needle in the haystack by using the extensive file filtering options and search.
- Let us give you more time to focus on the important stuff. Edit, Connect and Disconnect files effortlessly to not waste time on mundane tasks - we help you work smarter, not harder.
COMING SOON: Cloud fortified 💪
Learn more about the security of your data and documents when using this app.
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
We've introduced detailed information on privacy, security, data handling, and compliance practices followed by this app.
SharePoint Connector for Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Delete issue properties.
- View issue properties.
- View the profile details for the currently logged-in user.
- Read and write to app storage service
Request a demo