Bedrock for Jira
Capture your Bedrock issues in Jira
Create Jira Ticket
Given a Bedrock Issue, create a Jira Ticket to fix this issue
Link Jira Ticket
Create a Jira Ticket separately and link the ticket to the Bedrock Issue
Linked Jira Ticket
View a Bedrock Issue with a linked Jira Ticket
Allows Bedrock users to create Jira tickets for issues detected by Bedrock such as misconfigured principals, excessive privileges granted to principals, or publicly accessible data.
From configuration errors to improper permissions, security folk can see what actually matters, learn continuously about their company's cloud data and make tickets for fixing issues.
Requirements for installation:
- Must have a Bedrock Account
- Must be an admin of the Jira/Atlassian Account
- To ensure smooth installation of the "Bedrock for Jira" app, please make sure to turn off any ad blockers. In case you encounter an error message stating "Something went wrong" during installation, please disable your ad blocker and repeat the installation process.
Privacy and security
Bedrock for Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application
Only installation step: input the security code into Bedrock's App!