Connector for Bitbucket and Jira
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
Gets and displays Bitbucket Source Contents, Commits, Issues, Pull Requests and CICD Pipelines on a Jira Issue panel
Simple Connector App for Bitbucket and Jira that gets and displays Bitbucket source Contents, Commits, Issues, Pull Requests and CICD Pipelines on a Jira Issue panel.
- Option to display source code line numbers.
- Option to display source link.
- Option to display source code lines from starting line to ending line.
- Option to display Commits.
- From multiple branches and release tags.
- From multiple repos. (Coming soon)
- Option to display CICD Pipelines.
- Option to display Issues and Pull requests. (Coming soon)
Privacy and security
Connector for Bitbucket and Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Read Jira project and issue data, search for issues, and objects associated with issues like attachments and worklogs.
- View the profile details for the currently logged-in user.
- Read and write to app storage service
- Create and edit issues in Jira, post comments as the user, create worklogs, and delete issues.