HTML editor for Jira issues
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
Give your developer a code block with html, css and js in a nice code editor that are at your issue level
Add code snippets to your issues
If you have a code snippet for you developer to start from, then add it in the issue code boxes.
Run rendered code snippets
To visualize modules of UI you can run them directly from the code editor.
Assign code snippets to developer
Use HTML, CSS and JS code snippets to give a direction or a library to use.
Built by Converton for Atlassian Marketplace
html editor Key Features
- Landing pages: Style and design your own landing pages with full control over HTML, CSS and HTML
- Sortable tables: Display your most important content with filtering, sorting and styling.
- Maps: Custom maps with Google maps or Mapbox marking your companys locations.
- CSS/UI Frameworks: The most common frameworks are ready to use in the html editor for confluence
- Icons: Insert custom icons with Font Awesome
- Bootstrap: Tabs, Image slideshows, Grid, Alerts, Badge, Buttons, Card, Carousel, Collaps, Modal, Navs, Pagination, Popovers, Progress, Tooltips
- Video: Add videos in custom formats from YouTube or Vimeo with the html editor for confluence
- Charts: Create custom charts or diagrams with total control
- Iframe: Its possible to inject any external html site, form or custom ui
- Typography: Add your fonts from google fonts to add the look and feel you want
Other Converton plugins
Privacy and security
HTML editor for Jira issues integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Read Jira project and issue data, search for issues, and objects associated with issues like attachments and worklogs.
- View the profile details for the currently logged-in user.
- Create and edit issues in Jira, post comments as the user, create worklogs, and delete issues.