HTML editor for Confluence
Create rich content with great HTML editor for Confluence with css and js that updates code live in the macro body
Built by Converton for Atlassian Marketplace
html editor Key Features
- Landing pages: Style and design your own landing pages with full control over HTML, CSS and HTML
- Sortable tables: Display your most important content with filtering, sorting and styling.
- Maps: Custom maps with Google maps or Mapbox marking your companys locations.
- CSS/UI Frameworks: The most common frameworks are ready to use in the html editor for confluence
- Icons: Insert custom icons with Font Awesome
- Bootstrap: Tabs, Image slideshows, Grid, Alerts, Badge, Buttons, Card, Carousel, Collaps, Modal, Navs, Pagination, Popovers, Progress, Tooltips
- Video: Add videos in custom formats from YouTube or Vimeo with the html editor for confluence
- Charts: Create custom charts or diagrams with total control
- Iframe: Its possible to inject any external html site, form or custom ui
- Typography: Add your fonts from google fonts to add the look and feel you want
Other Converton plugins
Privacy and security
HTML editor for Confluence integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Manage global settings.
- Read a summary of the content, which is the content without expansions. Note, APIs using this scope may also return data allowed by read:confluence-space.summary. However, this scope is not a substitute for read:confluence-space.summary.
- Read content properties.
- Read a summary of space information without expansions.