- Jira Software
Protect your CI pipeline and automatically create Jira issues to track flaky tests
Track flaky tests within your Jira workflow
Automatically create and update Jira issues within your team’s existing workflow. Seamlessly prioritize fixes for flaky tests, and never lose track of a disabled test again!
Link Jira Software to your Unflakable team
Install the Unflakable Jira app and link your Jira site to your Unflakable team to get started.
Configure workflow and customize issue fields
Choose the events that create new Jira issues and whether to resolve issues automatically when tests are fixed. Easily specify Jira issue types, components, labels, and other fields to match your workflow.
How it works:
- The Unflakable Jira app links your Jira site to your Unflakable team.
- After installing the app and linking your team, visit the Unflakable Integrations page to create and customize Jira integrations to suit your needs.
- The app requires Jira administrator permissions in order to read the Jira workflow and issue statuses for Jira projects and issue types. Unflakable does not use administrator-level permissions for any other purpose.
Privacy and security
Unflakable integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Administer the host application
- Administer Jira projects
- Delete data from the host application
- Write data to the host application