Scan It for Confluence
Prevent unexpected security incidents by automatically detecting sensitive information; PII, confidentials, credentials, secrets
Scan and Detect Sensitive Information
Confluence Pages can unexpectedly contain sensitive information, such as personal information or corporate secrets. Scan and detect if Confluence Pages contain sensitive information.
Automatically Scan in Realtime
Scan Confluence Pages in realtime automatically when it is newly created or updated. Also scan the current status of Confluence Pages manually.
Use Built-In Rules Easly, Define Your Own Rules
There are a number of rules built-in that simple setup makes it easy to use. Also, can make and apply rules that suitable for your organization’s environments.
Confluence Pages may contain sensitive information such as personal ID, PII, credit information and confidentials that should not be included.
Scan It for Confluence scan and informs you if this sensitive information is contained within the Confluence Page, and helps you deal with it.
- Realtime Scan: Automatically scan and detect in realtime when Confluence Page is created or updated.
- Built-In Scan Rules: Use pre-defined scan rules provided by the vendor.
- Custom Scan Rules: Create user-defined scan rules that suitable for your organization's environments.
- File Export: Export the list of scan results to a file
For more information, please check the Scan It User Guide.
Privacy and security
Scan It for Confluence integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Read all content, including content body (expansions permitted). Note, APIs using this scope may also return data allowed by read:confluence-space.summary. However, this scope is not a substitute for read:confluence-space.summary.
- Read a summary of the content, which is the content without expansions. Note, APIs using this scope may also return data allowed by read:confluence-space.summary. However, this scope is not a substitute for read:confluence-space.summary.
- Read a summary of space information without expansions.
- View user information in Confluence that you have access to, including usernames, email adresses and profile pictures.