Score for Jira
- Jira Software
Priority ranking - effortless using WSJF, RICE, ICE or your own prioritization framework
Unified Requirement Score
Use the preconfigured prioritization framework to score requirements in a standardized and straightforward way
Search and filter requirements based on the calculated score
More than just a field
Have the score calculated based on understandable questions
Our configurable form will ask the following questions:
- Will this new requirement positively impact the users/customers and if so, by what degree?
- How many users/customers will the requirement reach in a given timeframe
- How confident are you that this requirement will be well received? How risky is it to invest time and resources into this requirement?
- How easy will it be to develop, test and ship this requirement?
Based on the answers a score is calculated. This score is displayed directly on the issue and can also be used in the JQL.
Just give it a try and let the simplicity convince you.
Score for Jira is a spinoff of Data Forms for Jira.
This app is built on Atlassian's highly secure Forge platform. This means, no data will ever leave your Jira at any point.
This app was named Simply Requirements Management for Jira. To reflect future developments and the relationship with the monday.com App Score, the name was changed to Score for Jira.
Privacy and security
Score for Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Take Jira administration actions (e.g. create projects and custom fields, view workflows, manage issue link types).
- Create and edit project settings and create new project-level objects (e.g. versions and components).
- View user information in Jira that the user has access to, including usernames, email addresses, and avatars.
- Read Jira project and issue data, search for issues, and objects associated with issues like attachments and worklogs.
Customize the calculation of the score to your needs.