Snyk Security in Jira Cloud
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
Great teams collaborate to stay secure
Handle security issues as you develop
Snyk enables your team to address vulnerability issues throughout the application development process, including code, open source dependencies, containers, infrastructure as code, and cloud.
Triage and track unplanned security issues
Prioritize vulnerabilities and create Jira issues to track them from creation to resolution. Include security work in your application development process to improve your team’s operational health.
View security information for your Jira issues
Data from your linked security tools will display on Jira issues and in the development panel, helping you keep track of outstanding vulnerabilities and resolve issues faster.
This app supports Snyk Open Source, Snyk Code, Snyk Container, and Snyk IaC. This app does not yet support Snyk Integrated IaC.
How it works:
- Download and install the Snyk app from the Atlassian Marketplace - view onboarding process
- Connect Snyk Organizations to Jira
- Add Snyk Targets to Jira Project
- View Snyk Security Issues from Security Tab in Jira
- Create tickets, link tickets, and fix issues
- New to Snyk? Get a free 45-day Snyk trial for Jira users, including unlimited tests and extra features. NO credit card or commitment required.
- Already have a free Snyk account? Your existing Snyk account will be integrated into Jira. As an added bonus, you’ll receive a free 45-day trial. No credit card or commitment required.
Get support for Snyk Security in Jira Cloud:
- View documentation
- Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Privacy and security
Snyk Security in Jira Cloud integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Delete data from the host application
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application