Team Insights for Jira
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
See Git + Jira team activity at the project, epic, or sprint level. Make better decisions, identify risks, and uncover trends
Go Beyond a Single-Issue View of Git+Jira Activity
Plan and adapt better with a complete view of what your team is working on and how it's progressing. Identify at-risk items based on team activity, not just Issue status. *Git data requires Git Integration for Jira app.
View Team Activity Across Projects, Epics, Sprints
-View your timeline by Epics, Issues and Sub Tasks
-Filter by project, sprint, team members, issue status, and more.
-Sort by status, assignee, team, days since last update, and # of comments, commits, or pull requests.
Quickly Scan Issues to See What Needs Attention
Easily scan multiple Issues to see what activity occurred, by who, and when. Drill down into issues to see more details. Quickly identify if team members are overloaded or if work is at risk for an upcoming deadline.
🔒Team Insights for Jira is SOC2 certified
Team Insights for Jira is free for use with Jira data. If you want to incorporate your Git data like branches, commits, pull requests, and tags, a subscription to Git Integration for Jira is required (try it for free).
Add CI/CD for Jira to get build and deployment information!
- Easily see an issues status progress over time, where it changed and how long it remained in that state
- Identify stale issues or issues that revert in status
- Identify pull requests that remain open for too long
- Use for sprint planning, stand ups, and retrospectives. Powerful for product managers and dev team leads to stay on top of active work.
- Helpful insights for executives, managers, and individual contributors. Enables all team members to identify and contribute improvements
- Valuable for all departments that use Jira in your organization
Privacy and security
Team Insights for Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Delete data from the host application
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application