for Confluence Cloud
ChatGPT for Confluence
- Okami is the way to talk to you pages, means it allows to extract data from Confluence pages through chat
- Okami can be used to find links, step-by-step guides, module information, and ownership of internal terminology and much much more
- Okami does not index your data
- Okami is currently in beta and feedback is welcomed at email@example.com
The app is located in the app menu and appears as a full page in Confluence.
Privacy and security
This app is not part of the Marketplace Bug Bounty program. Learn more
This partner has not completed the Security Self-Assessment Program. Learn more
Ōkami integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Read a summary of the content, which is the content without expansions. Note, APIs using this scope may also return data allowed by read:confluence-space.summary. However, this scope is not a substitute for read:confluence-space.summary.
- View user information in Confluence that you have access to, including usernames, email adresses and profile pictures.
- View details regarding content and its associated properties.
- View the profile details for the currently logged-in user.
It is possible for you to request a detailed, step by step guide