Issue Templates for Jira Cloud
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
Create issues, sub-tasks or epics from templates. Simplyfing workflows and reducing manual tasks to increase efficiency
Create Jira issues from templates 🚀
Create a template once and reuse it indefinitely. You can create a template from an Epic, a Story, a Task or any other issue type.
Choose to instantly create the issue or prefill the creation screen.
Easy configuration 💪
Create templates in seconds with our zero-configuration wizard.
Instantly ready-to-use and user friendly interface.
Advanced template editor 🏗️
Built for novices as well as experts, easily and precisely define behaviors of your templates.
Standardize the way issues are created.
Issue templates for Jira Cloud allows you standardize issue creation and avoid repetitive tasks.
📢 Some of our key features:
- Create templates from any issue types (bug, epic, story, etc.)
- Create issues from pre-saved templates by clicking on the Apps icon (top bar)
- Precisely define each template's field configuration
- Use variables in your templates
- Re-use variables in children issues
- Pre-fill new issues with pre-saved templates.
- Include our Gadget into your Dashboards to create new issues even faster.
- JQL support
- Existing templates can be updated later, inside the issue by clicking on the 3 dots icon > "Edit current template".
- Manage the list of available templates in the add-on configuration panel.
Unsure how to proceed? We can help you on how to create a template in Jira.
Privacy and security
Issue Templates for Jira Cloud integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application
Use variables into your templates to be filled during issue creation.