Worklogs Time Tracking & Timesheets
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
Easy to use time tracking reports based on users worklogs. Flexible filtering, add time spent
Easy and powerful reports. Detailed and fast summary of time spent on projects for you and your team. Export data to create your own reports.
Multiple Filters to group your data
Prepare your reports based on Project/Sprint/Issue Type/Assignees and various other filters
No need to visit each Issue Screen to log time. Enter time spent for multiple days and multiple issues from a single screen.
Easy and powerful reports. Gain valuable insights into how team members allocate their time across different projects and tasks. Export data for further analysis. This app will allow you to track the time being spent by the members of your team in a given period.
- Group your data to build more meaningful reports
- Create time reports in real time by grouping & categorizing data with aggregation
- Prepare your reports based on Project/Sprint/Issue Type/Assignees and various other filters
- CSV Export
- Dashboard gadget
1. Efficient Time Tracking
2. Insights into Resource Allocation: Gain valuable insights into how team members allocate their time. Helps with better resource planning and monitor project progress.
3. Billing and Costing: Based on the time spent on projects, worklogs reports help with accurate invoicing and cost calculations.
4. Performance Analysis
5. Identifying Time Wastage
6. Forecasting and Planning: Historical worklogs data can be used to forecast future.
Privacy and security
Worklogs Time Tracking & Timesheets integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application