Priority Matrix for Jira Cloud
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
Priority Matrix, escalate and score Issues through Impact, Severity and Urgency
In Project settings, click in Apps>Priority Matrix
It is really easy, but Project Admin role is needed to create the first configuration of the Priority Matrix, also the help of the Jira Admin to include the new fields in the Project Screens
Fill the Impacts & Urgencies in Priority Matrix
- Click in "Impacts" in the Priority Matyrix screen and fill the values like in this example
- Click now in "Urgencies" and complete the rest of possible options for the Issues of the Project
Create a new Issue in the project and that's all
It's turn to test the new feature! Create a new Issue in the project and select both values "Impacts" and "Urgencies".
You can also edit an Issue and recalculate the Priority changing the values of Impact and Urgency.
The "Priority Matrix for Jira Cloud" app by TecnoFor simplifies project management by allowing project leaders and managers to easily configure priority matrices. It enables users to define and calculate priority levels based on Impact and Urgency, streamlining issue escalation and scoring.
- 📊 Customizable Impact and Urgency: Project Admins can define Impact and Urgency values specific to each project, tailoring the matrix to unique needs.
- 🔀 Matrix of Priorities: Create and configure a matrix of priorities based on Impact and Urgency, providing a structured framework for issue prioritization.
- 🔄 Automatic Priority Calculation: The app automatically calculates the priority level for each issue as Impact and Urgency fields are modified or when new issues are created.
- 📈 Issue Escalation: Efficiently escalate and score issues by utilizing the calculated priority, streamlining decision-making for project leaders and managers.
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
Priority Matrix for Jira Cloud integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Create and edit project settings and create new project-level objects (e.g. versions and components).
- Read Jira project and issue data, search for issues, and objects associated with issues like attachments and worklogs.
- View the profile details for the currently logged-in user.
- View permissions.