Flow Analytics for Jira Cloud
Boost governance and supercharge your continuous improvement with advanced customer-centric and flow-based metrics
Democratising insights and empowering leaders
Transform scattered data into meaningful information. By democratising insights, we empower leaders with unprecedented clarity and understanding. That promotes better questions and encourages meaningful conversations.
Reduce Noise, Get Clear and Strong Signals
Pay attention to what matters. Gain deeper insights into process efficiency and service level. Identify gaps between strategy and execution by understanding the profile of work and how teams are investing their capacity.
Say goodbye to Spreadsheets and BI tools
Forget about exporting issues to spreadsheets or connecting your Jira to BI tools.Our plug-and-play app is straightforward, ready to use, exponentially cheaper, and, most importantly, gives you data you can trust.
Focused dashboards with a series of insightful customer-centric and flow-based metrics and analytics to help you gain a thorough understanding of your Jira projects, boosting governance and continuous improvement.
- Key Indicators of process efficiency, including analysis of lead time, fitness level, predictability, productivity, value demand and flow efficiency
- Understand how your capacity is consumed by visualising the work profile through different custom views
- Thorough understanding of the lead time distributions for all types of demand, their service level, predictability and trend
- Get a visual representation of the distributions with run charts, histograms, scatterplots and CFDs
- Get a granular understanding of the profile of work completed, in-process and upcoming
- Visualise the relationship between capacity and demand
- Identify your critical sources of delay and waste
- Get a detailed understanding of your flow efficiency
Privacy and security
Flow Analytics for Jira Cloud integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- View system and custom avatars.
- Read epics and their issues, and search for epics. Read issues from the Issues without epics category.
- Read field configurations.
- View fields.
Flow Analytics App is now available on the Marketplace!