Agile Test Management, Ad-hoc Test & QA Checklist for Jira
Full-featured test management for all testing strategies & QA teams: Scripts, Sessions, Test Case Management & Test Automation
All-in-one AgileTest Script
Script editor to quickly write tests, checklists
Create test run, execute and record test results inline
Generate and export test reports
Enhance development lifecycle with exploratory testing
Test session management and note taking
Ad-hoc tests for more rapid release cycles and smoother continuous delivery.
Test case management & automation (Coming soon)
- Test Case, PreCondition, Test Set, Test Steps, Test Plan, Test Run and reports. Better design and user experience than Xray & Zephyr
- API and CLI to integrate with automated Test, BDD, CI/CD pipelines, DevOps tools
AgileTest is a comprehensive, full-featured test management solution for Jira, it supports all possible testing management strategies and more.
- Write test scripts and checklists with a robust editor. Immediately execute and record the outcomes.
- Enhance your development lifecycle with exploratory testing, session management and note taking capabilities, enabling you and your team to more efficiently manage test sessions and ad-hoc tests for more rapid release cycles and smoother continuous delivery.
- Test case management: Enhance your testing strategy with full test case management, including Test Case, Test PreCondition, Test Suite, Test Steps, Test Plan, Test Run and comprehensive reports.
- Automation: Open APIs and features to support automated Test, BDD, integration with CI/CD pipelines, DevOps tools and other related elements to maximize efficiency and performance.
🌐 Visit AgileTest.app
Privacy and security
We've introduced detailed information on privacy, security, data handling, and compliance practices followed by this app.
Agile Test Management, Ad-hoc Test & QA Checklist for Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Administer the host application
- Administer Jira projects
- Delete data from the host application
- Write data to the host application