Take An Interview
- Jira Software
We are structured interview platform
Take Hiring Manager X times back in time per hire
Unfortunately as of today,
Technical Interview questions don't match up accurately with the job characteristics in the IT industry.
Evaluation criteria for the candidates are not aligned on a common rating scale.
Avoid risk of Mis-hiring
According to the Economic Times, 3 out of every 10 Information Technology companies, that is 29%, reported that even one bad hire costs companies an average loss of over INR 20 lakhs.
Save Recruitment budget per hire
70% less than any applicant tracking system
- Take An Interview
- Pre-Defined Interview Rounds (Technical | Communication Skills | Cultural Fit | HR)
- Attach Course To Interview
- Applicant Tracking System
- #3 Suitable Candidates Shortlisted
An interview is a structured conversation between two or more people, typically between an interviewer and a candidate. The primary purpose of an interview is to obtain information from the candidate or assess their suitability for a job or position.
Privacy and security
Take An Interview integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Read and write to app storage service
- Create and edit issues in Jira, post comments as the user, create worklogs, and delete issues.
Navigate through Actions > Take An Interview