Take An Interview
- Jira Software
We are structured interview platform
Take Hiring Manager X times back in time per hire
Currently, the interview format is flexible, and the interviewer does not follow a predetermined set of questions/specific order. Instead the conversation flows naturally, allowing the interviewer explore various topics
Avoid risk of Mis-hiring
According to the Economic Times, 3 out of every 10 Information Technology companies, that is 29%, reported that even one bad hire costs companies an average loss of over INR 20 lakhs.
Save Recruitment budget per hire
70% less in cost than any other syste
- Source Candidates
- Take An Interview
- Pre-Defined Interview Rounds (Screening | Technical | Communication Skills | Cultural Fit | HR)
- #3 Suitable Candidates Shortlisted
- Applicant Tracking System
An interview is a structured conversation between two or more people, typically between an interviewer and a candidate. The primary purpose of an interview is to obtain information from the candidate or assess their suitability for a job or position.
Privacy and security
Take An Interview integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- View user information in Jira that the user has access to, including usernames, email addresses, and avatars.
- Read Jira project and issue data, search for issues, and objects associated with issues like attachments and worklogs.
- Read and write to app storage service
- Create and edit issues in Jira, post comments as the user, create worklogs, and delete issues.
Navigate through Actions > Take An Interview