Checklist.info - Checklists for Jira
Checklists and Todo lists for your Jira issues. Built highly secure with Atlassian Forge technology
Built with Atlassian Forge
Checklist.info is built using Atlassian's secure Forge technology, which means it is designed to be fast, reliable and scalable. All data is stored securely within Atlassian’s cloud, and meets highest safety criterias.
Super fast modern UI
Checklist.info is easy to use and seamlessly integrates with Jira. It is the perfect tool for teams looking to streamline their processes and improve productivity in a modern and intuitive way.
Checklist.info is designed to make it easy for you to create and use checklists. With templates, you can quickly set up reusable checklists, such as onboarding new employees or “definition of done” statements.
Use Checklist.info for checklist on the next level. Try out checklists with Atlassian Forge. We’re constantly develop and integrate further features and would love to get your feedback.
- Create checklists on the fly (combined edit / view mode)
- Order checklist items via drag & drop
- Convert checklist tasks to headings
- Clone & delete checklist taks
- One click checklist completion
- Save checklists as template
- Create checklist from templates
- Export checklists
Privacy and security
Checklist.info - Checklists for Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- View user information in Jira that the user has access to, including usernames, email addresses, and avatars.
- Read Jira project and issue data, search for issues, and objects associated with issues like attachments and worklogs.
- View the profile details for the currently logged-in user.
- Read and write to app storage service