Better Content Archiving for Confluence
As we continue to move towards a cloud future together, new server app sales and installs are no longer available for customers. You can update app version via Atlassian Marketplace until the end of support for server on Feb 15, 2024. Learn more
Analytics, expiration, review workflow, retention and archive spaces for your Confluence pages
Quality control for your ever growing Confluence
Know the currency, validity and quality of your information. Automate content health checks for technical documentation, intranet pages, knowledge bases, records or any other content type.
Review unused and expired pages
Authors, owners, and supervisors can be automatically notified by the review workflow, about the unused and outdated wiki pages.
Update the stale pages to prevent costly errors, or archive them to remove clutter.
Easily archive pages — never delete
Move the pages that reached their end-of-life to hidden archive spaces, along with their attachments, comments, labels and other assets.
View, search or restore archived pages any time.
🔥 Awesome new feature: page owners!
Better Content Archiving implements Content Lifecycle Management for Atlassian Confluence, to keep your content clean and relevant at all times.
Find, update or archive:
- Business/technical documentation
- Knowledge bases
- ... see success stories from every industries.
- Efficiency: don't waste time and money working with inaccurate information.
- Reliability: don't mislead anyone with outdated documentation.
- Lean: reduce the volume of growing, uncontrolled information.
- Get alerts: some content is just critical to be current.
- Archive pages — never delete: move the pages that reached their end-of-life to hidden archive spaces, along with their attachments, comments, labels and other assets.
- Reduce risk: archived pages can be viewed, searched or restored any time later.
Privacy and security
Easily browse through the status of the pages in a space. Find out what pages to review, what to update, and what to archive.