Better Content Archiving for Confluence
Confluence content lifecycle management — Analytics, page statuses, review workflow, automatic notifications and space archiving
Quality and compliance control for Confluence
Track the validity and quality of your documents. Automate Confluence page status updates, workflows, health checks and space statistics for company policies, knowledge bases, or other content types.
Automatic Confluence page review notifications
Automate the Confluence page review process. Send email notifications to page owners about expired pages.
Update your documents before the review due date, or archive them to remove clutter and stay compliant.
Easily archive Confluence pages
Automatically archive or delete pages, along with their attachments, comments, labels, and other assets. No expired pages, improved search results!
View, search or restore archived pages anytime.
✅ Automate the Confluence page status!
Better Content Archiving implements Content Lifecycle Management for Atlassian Confluence, to keep your content clean and relevant at all times.
Find, update or archive:
- Business/technical documentation
- Knowledge bases
- ... see success stories from every industry.
- Efficiency: don't waste time and money working with inaccurate information.
- Reliability: don't mislead anyone with outdated documentation.
- Lean: reduce the volume of growing, uncontrolled information.
- Notify the page owner: Confluence reminder to update page.
- Archive pages — never delete: move pages that reached their end-of-life to hidden archive spaces, along with their attachments, comments, labels and other assets.
- Reduce risk: archived pages can be viewed, searched or restored any time later.
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
Better Content Archiving for Confluence integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Get the email addresses of users.
- Delete entities from Confluence.
- View content permission in Confluence.
- Read a summary of the content, which is the content without expansions. Note, APIs using this scope may also return data allowed by read:confluence-space.summary. However, this scope is not a substitute for read:confluence-space.summary.
Easily browse through the status of the pages in a space. Find out what pages to review, what to update, and what to archive.