Better Content Archiving for Confluence
Confluence content lifecycle management — Analytics, page statuses, review workflow, automatic notifications and space archiving
Quality control for your ever growing Confluence
Know the currency, validity and quality of your information. Automate content health checks and Confluence space statistics for technical documentation, knowledge bases, or any other content type.
Review unused and expired pages
Content owners and supervisors can be automatically notified by the review workflow, about unused and outdated Confluence pages.
Update the stale pages to prevent costly errors, or archive them to remove clutter.
Easily archive pages — Coming soon!
Move the pages that reached their end-of-life to hidden archive spaces, along with their attachments, comments, labels and other assets.
View, search or restore archived pages any time.
✅ Automate the Confluence page status!
Better Content Archiving implements Content Lifecycle Management for Atlassian Confluence, to keep your content clean and relevant at all times.
Find, update or archive:
- Business/technical documentation
- Knowledge bases
- ... see success stories from every industry.
- Efficiency: don't waste time and money working with inaccurate information.
- Reliability: don't mislead anyone with outdated documentation.
- Lean: reduce the volume of growing, uncontrolled information.
- Notify the page owner: Confluence reminder to update page.
- Archive pages — never delete: move pages that reached their end-of-life to hidden archive spaces, along with their attachments, comments, labels and other assets.
- Reduce risk: archived pages can be viewed, searched or restored any time later.
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
Better Content Archiving for Confluence integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Get the email addresses of users.
- Read a summary of the content, which is the content without expansions. Note, APIs using this scope may also return data allowed by read:confluence-space.summary. However, this scope is not a substitute for read:confluence-space.summary.
- Permits retrieval of user groups.
- Read content properties.
Easily browse through the status of the pages in a space. Find out what pages to review, what to update, and what to archive.