This release comes with two valuable features frequently requested by the user community that are super-important for administrators of Confluence sites with many spaces and many users.
Plus, an improvement related to the "archive" watermark and permission copying, furthermore a small bugfix.
New in this release
- Default archiving configuration (automatically set for newly created spaces)
- Trusted group (allows restricting the space administrators who can configure and run archiving in their spaces)
- The "archive" watermark is visible in all spaces with the "archived" status (not only in the spaces created by the Better Content Archiving app)
- When creating archive spaces, anonymous and "all authenticated users" type permissions are not copied
- Fixed: by manually rewriting the space key from "Foo" to "FOO" in the URL, it is possible to set an archiving config to the same space multiple times