Project Gardener for Jira FREE
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
Deleting Jira projects, the simple way
Delete All Project Schemes In Bulk
With the delete all functionality, you can delete a project along with all the associated schemes with a single click of a button.
Delete And Navigate To Schemes Individually
Keep your Jira configurations clean with the option to delete schemes individually and navigating to the scheme pages easily.
Review All Non Deletable Schemes
Schemes that usually can not be deleted from the app console are shown separately for the users to review and navigate to the scheme pages.
Project Gardener for Jira makes deleting projects and cleaning up related schemes easier by having them all in one page and allowing to take actions on them. Users also can see the schemes which can not be removed by the app automatically.
- Check out all the associated schemes for a Jira project in one place
- Delete all the schemes along with the project at once
- Delete each scheme individually after navigating to the scheme page
- Option to navigate to the scheme configuration page
It has never been easier to delete projects in the Jira.
We have plenty more free Labs apps. Check them out →
Privacy and security
Project Gardener for Jira FREE integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Take Jira administration actions (e.g. create projects and custom fields, view workflows, manage issue link types).
- Create and edit project settings and create new project-level objects (e.g. versions and components).
- Read Jira project and issue data, search for issues, and objects associated with issues like attachments and worklogs.