TeamSpirit Connector for Jira
Don't waste your time with duplicate log! Log your worklog in Jira and TeamSpirit simulataneously without having to switch apps
Helps to quickly enter worklogs
The new worklog screen provides a TeamSpirit job and work classification selection. No need to open TeamSpirit.
Configurable worklog screen
Jira administrators can set default values for TeamSpirit jobs and work category for each Jira project. Default values help you enter the worklog quickly.
Manage project permissions
Jira administrator can restrict general users from changing TeamSpirit jobs on the worklog screen using project permission.
TeamSpirit Connector for Jira is an easy way to integrate Jira's worklog and TeamSpirit. If you add a worklog in Jira, it will be added to TeamSpirit at the same time. And no need to open TeamSpirit and enter same one.
- You can connect to multiple TeamSpirit.
- Easily enter work logs using the new Worklog screen.
- Configurable default values for the input form on the work log screen.
- Japanese documentation is available.
Privacy and security
TeamSpirit Connector for Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Create and edit project settings and create new project-level objects (e.g. versions and components).
- View user information in Jira that the user has access to, including usernames, email addresses, and avatars.
- Read Jira project and issue data, search for issues, and objects associated with issues like attachments and worklogs.
- View the profile details for the currently logged-in user.