Mindmaps for Jira - Plan big picture
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
With Dark Theme support! Create structured mind maps directly in Jira. Print/PDF export. Add color and emojis
Add symbols and Emojis to enhance your mind map
Add Emoji symbols to your Jira mind map to add additional context and style your ideas to catch the attention of your audience quicker and to maintain their focus
Add colors to logically group or highlight ideas
Use colors with your mind map to make it easier for your audience to quickly overview how certain tasks belong together, or emphasize specific tasks to stand out from the others
Print-friendly mode to print or share your plans
Use the print view dialog to print or export your mind map to PDF or other formats supported by your native system print service
LIVE SANDBOX DEMO
PRODUCT PAGE AND DOCUMENTATION
- Create new ideas - with the ability to create multiple new ideas easily in sequence
- Edit existing ideas
- Enhance ideas with colors and symbols/emojis
- Read and list ideas according to link hierarchy (support for unlimited levels)
- Remove ideas (recursively according to link hierarchy)
- Fast 2D tree engine enabling your Jira link hierarchy to be rendered in a horizontal mind map layout
- Automatic loading of child tasks when you expand nodes
- Scrolling - using mouse, keyboard, touchpad and/or touch depending on your system capabilities
- Zooming - native browser support
Privacy and security
Mindmaps for Jira - Plan big picture integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Create and edit project settings and create new project-level objects (e.g. versions and components).
- View issue type screen schemes.
- Read Jira project and issue data, search for issues, and objects associated with issues like attachments and worklogs.
- Create and edit issues in Jira, post comments as the user, create worklogs, and delete issues.