Clients List for Jira
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
View and manage your Clients in Jira
Clients List adds the missing clients layer you're looking for to your Jira Cloud instance. With Clients List you can:
- Maintain your Clients List right in Jira where the work happen.
- Associate Projects to Clients.
- Get an automatic filter that has all of the Client work for easy reporting.
- Group Clients by type.
- Update the Client status.
- Drag & Drop to associate projects.
Privacy and security
Clients List for Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Take Jira administration actions (e.g. create projects and custom fields, view workflows, manage issue link types).
- Create and edit project settings and create new project-level objects (e.g. versions and components).
- Read Jira project and issue data, search for issues, and objects associated with issues like attachments and worklogs.
- View the profile details for the currently logged-in user.