API Key Manager for Confluence
Safe API Key Management With Restricted, Time-limited API Keys
Safe API key management
Improve Confluence Cloud API security with restricted, time-limited API keys
Time-limited API Keys
All API keys generated with API Key Manager for Confluence Cloud are time-limited by default, allowing you better control of how your instance's data can be accessed.
Restrict API Keys
You can further restrict what an API key can do by giving a list of allowable API endpoints.
API Key Manager for Confluence Cloud allows you to create time-limited, restricted API keys that can be used with your Confluence Cloud instance. By default all API tokens in Confluence Cloud are created by individual users and inherit all the permissions of that user on every instance. With API Key Manager for Confluence Cloud you can create API keys that only apply to one specific Confluence instance, are time-limited, can be revoked at any time, and can be explicitly restricted to certain REST endpoints. Use it to create and manage:
- Temporary API keys that automatically expire
- Restricted API keys for single use-case, such as page creation
- Read-only API keys
Book a demo today!
Polymetis Apps is funded by Atlassian Ventures.
Privacy and security
We've introduced detailed information on privacy, security, data handling, and compliance practices followed by this app.
API Key Manager for Confluence integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Manage global settings.
- Read all content, including content body (expansions permitted). Note, APIs using this scope may also return data allowed by read:confluence-space.summary. However, this scope is not a substitute for read:confluence-space.summary.
- View content permission in Confluence.
- Read a summary of the content, which is the content without expansions. Note, APIs using this scope may also return data allowed by read:confluence-space.summary. However, this scope is not a substitute for read:confluence-space.summary.