Lansweeper App for Jira Service Management
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
Enrich your Jira issues with Lansweeper Assets and link the related issues easily - using Lansweeper App for Jira
Lansweeper App Configuration Page
Users need to do the configuration related to Lansweeper and Jira on this page. These details would authenticate the user and fetch asset information from the Lansweeper.
Jira Issue Enrichment with Lansweeper IT asset
The app will bring asset information from Lansweeper and make it available in the Jira issue based on the IP/MAC address present in the Jira issue summary and description and or the reporter.
JIra Issue Linking with Lansweeper IT asset data
The app will allow users to link all the Jira issues having one or many selected assets matching the selected assets in the current Jira issue automatically.
This integration is built and maintained by Lansweeper. Lansweeper helps you to minimize risks & optimize your IT by providing actionable insight into your entire IT estate.
- Lansweeper App for Jira will bring in IT asset information from Lansweeper and make it available in the Jira issue based on the IP/MAC address present in the Jira issue summary and description.
- It will also bring assets associated with the reporter of the Jira issue.
- Lansweeper App for Jira allows users to search their IT assets directly in Lansweeper based on IP, MAC, User Name or Asset Name
- Jira users can choose to select assets from the assets that are fetched and shown in the Jira issue which are then associated with that Jira issue.
- Lansweeper app for Jira allows users to link all the Jira issues having one or many selected IT assets in the Jira issue automatically by clicking on the Link Related Issues button provided as part of the Lansweeper Assets component in the Jira issue
Privacy and security
Lansweeper App for Jira Service Management integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- View user information in Jira that the user has access to, including usernames, email addresses, and avatars.
- Read Jira project and issue data, search for issues, and objects associated with issues like attachments and worklogs.
- Read and write to app storage service
- Create and edit issues in Jira, post comments as the user, create worklogs, and delete issues.