Your evergreen knowledge base of questions and answers
Start capturing common questions asked via chat and email to reduce the load on your team. Allow some or all members of the space to answer and vote.
Curate or crowdsource—the right fit
Each space can be carefully managed by a small team of experts, or opened up to everyone. You decide exactly who can ask, answer, vote, select answers, and edit/delete.
Enterprise-grade admin tools
Manage the roles of many users and spaces with groups. Or keep it simple by using your existing Confluence configurations. Administer everything yourself or delegate admin abilities in specific spaces.
Create a valuable Q&A resource for your organization. Space Questions gives you the tools to drive participation in a natural way.
- Have a bunch of new hires looking for things? Allow anyone to ask a question.
- Know the best way to word common questions yourself? Pre-seed a space with questions, or clean up questions that have already been asked.
- Have some key team members with troves of knowledge you want to document? Make a small group with answering permission in your space and add them.
- Have a huge team with knowledge spread out everywhere? Allow anyone to answer and vote.
What Space Questions is not:
- A leaderboard/”status” activity—your organization has more important things to focus on.
- A distraction—we all get plenty of @ mentions and notifications already.
Meet your team where they are and focus on building a clear, easy-to-use knowledge base.
Privacy and security
Space Questions integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Read data from the host application