Unicis - Transfer Impact Assessment (TIA) for Jira
TIA tool assisting you in assessing the security risks and data implications of transfers to 3rd nations inside & beyond the EU
A summary of your company's transfer processing of the personal data.
When adding Jira projects to grant access to the TIA app, there are no project limitations.
Unicis.TIA: View & Activity audit logs
View the TIA and associated information for the record changes in the Jira ticket's activity.
The new Standard Contractual Clauses (SCC) stipulate in clause 14 that the parties shall conduct a "Transfer Impact Assessment" to determine whether the transfer mechanism under articles 45 et seq. of the GDPR is effectively ensuring an adequate level of data protection in the third country and whether it is not being undermined by the transfer in practice or local law. The SCCs could become void if such a Transfer Impact Assessment is not carefully drafted, which would lead to an unauthorized transfer of personal data from the EU to a third country. We want to help you properly set up the SCCs and the TIAs in particular to avoid potential fines resulting from such a GDPR infringement.
The Unicis.TIA app has the following primary features:
- Set to which project should the application be available
- Transfer Impact Assessment dashboard
- Edit, view, and delete records of Transfer Impact Assessment
- Activity logs of changes
Check the documentation.
Privacy and security
We've introduced detailed information on privacy, security, data handling, and compliance practices followed by this app.
Unicis - Transfer Impact Assessment (TIA) for Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Create and edit project settings and create new project-level objects (e.g. versions and components).
- Read Jira project and issue data, search for issues, and objects associated with issues like attachments and worklogs.
- View the profile details for the currently logged-in user.
- Read and write to app storage service