Group Manager for Jira Cloud
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
Define custom properties for groups effortlessly, unlocking greater control and enhanced team management
Assign Properties to Groups
Add properties to groups and easily list, edit and export them all in one place
Default Assignee and Group Leader Properties
Set a default assignee and group leader for each group
7 Supported Property Types
Add a new property for your groups in seconds by selecting from 7 supported property types
- See all your groups in one page.
- Create custom properties
- Assign custom properties to groups
- Assign group email, group leader and default assignee to groups
- Bulk delete groups
- Filter groups according to their properties
- Export group properties to excel
- "Copy groups satisfying condition to custom field" post function
Privacy and security
Group Manager for Jira Cloud integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Take Jira administration actions (e.g. create projects and custom fields, view workflows, manage issue link types).
- View user information in Jira that the user has access to, including usernames, email addresses, and avatars.
- Read Jira project and issue data, search for issues, and objects associated with issues like attachments and worklogs.
- View the profile details for the currently logged-in user.