External Data Sync for Jira Cloud
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
Seamlessly fetch data from external sources via API and display it effortlessly in custom fields. Elevate your workflow
Feed options of fields from your external APIs
Create data sources using your external APIs, then configure fields to get their options from the data coming from API from one screen
Configurations are run by the app every hour and update the options of the configured fields. See the logs from last run and manually run the configuration whenever you need to update options.
Display external data on issues
Use External Number/Text Data custom field types to display external data on issues.
Create your data sources using your external endpoints, then configure your select/multi-select/checkbox field options to be fed from your endpoints. The app also provides three types of custom fields:
- Multi-level Cascading Select: Options can be populated from external API's as well like Jira provided select/multi-select/cascading select fields.
- External Data Number Field: Display most up-to-date value of numeric external data
- External Data Text Field: Display most up-to-date value of text external data
Privacy and security
External Data Sync for Jira Cloud integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Take Jira administration actions (e.g. create projects and custom fields, view workflows, manage issue link types).
- Read Jira project and issue data, search for issues, and objects associated with issues like attachments and worklogs.
- View the profile details for the currently logged-in user.
- Read and write to app storage service