Table Custom Field with Markdown for Jira Cloud
for Jira Cloud
Table Custom Field for Jira Cloud, with configurable columns, Markdown editor, and changelog support
This app for Jira Cloud provides a native Table Custom Field Type.
- Configure columns of the table.
- Edit cell content using Markdown.
- Add, remove, reorder rows.
Thanks to the new capability of Jira Cloud platform, the Custom Field Type offers native support for existing Jira Cloud RESTful API, changelogs, email notification, and any other built-in functions of Jira Cloud.
Privacy and security
This app is not part of the Marketplace Bug Bounty program. Learn more
This partner has not completed the Security Self-Assessment Program. The program will be deprecated in August 2023 and replaced with the Privacy & Security tab. Learn more
Table Custom Field with Markdown for Jira Cloud integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Take Jira administration actions (e.g. create projects and custom fields, view workflows, manage issue link types).
- View user information in Jira that the user has access to, including usernames, email addresses, and avatars.
- Read Jira project and issue data, search for issues, and objects associated with issues like attachments and worklogs.
- View the profile details for the currently logged-in user.