Bibliography for Confluence
Bibliography for Confluence lets you manage, cite and share your gathered literature with your team in Confluence
Collect and share your literature!
Create a list of articles, books and papers on a confluence page and let your team members view and edit it. Sort and display entries by your liking.
Cite your collected literature within pages.
After you collected your literature, cite it directly on your Confluence pages by IEEE citation style with our inline citation macro.
Get a reference list of all citations on a page!
Get a full reference list including all citation on a page and configure it to your liking.
- Easy adding of entries with DOI or BibTex (bulk) import
- Export all or only selected entries to BibTex
- Attach files to your entries
- Use the page permissions to restrict the viewing and editing of your collection
- Choose the attributes (title, author, pages, etc.) shown in the list to your needs
- Sort the list by the different attributes
Privacy and security
Bibliography for Confluence integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- View content permission in Confluence.
- Read a summary of the content, which is the content without expansions. Note, APIs using this scope may also return data allowed by read:confluence-space.summary. However, this scope is not a substitute for read:confluence-space.summary.
- View details regarding content and its associated properties.
- View the profile details for the currently logged-in user.
Easily import references, edit entries, attach files and enrich your literature with tags. Export your collection to BibTex to use it elsewhere, e.g. in LaTeX.