Bibliography for Confluence
Manage and share your gathered literature with your team in Confluence
Collect and share your literature!
Create a list of articles, books and papers on a confluence page and let your team members view and edit it. Sort and display entries by your liking.
Manage and enrich your literature!
Easily import references, edit entries, attach files and enrich your literature with tags. Export your collection to BibTex to use it elsewhere, e.g. in LaTeX.
Cite function coming soon!
Look forward to our upcoming features, which will further improve your literature management, such as a citing function, global and space collections, improved list design and the support for more languages.
- Easy adding of entries with DOI or BibTex (bulk) import
- Export all or only selected entries to BibTex
- Attach files to your entries
- Use the page permissions to restrict the viewing and editing of your collection
- Choose the attributes (title, author, pages, etc.) shown in the list to your needs
- Sort the list by the different attributes
Privacy and security
Bibliography for Confluence integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- View content permission in Confluence.
- Read a summary of the content, which is the content without expansions. Note, APIs using this scope may also return data allowed by read:confluence-space.summary. However, this scope is not a substitute for read:confluence-space.summary.
- View the profile details for the currently logged-in user.
- Read and write to app storage service
Don’t waste time by manually adding the literature you already found. Just use our import functions!