Qlerify Process and Data Modeler
Quickly turn process and business knowledge into visual blueprints in a format that developers love and transfer to Jira instantly
Collaborative process modelling at lightning speed
Don’t waste time rearranging diagram symbols again! The incredible speed of Qlerify enables real-time visualisation of complex discussions across silo boundaries and creates alignment.
Co-authoring in real-time
Everything in the Qlerify workspace is designed for remote real-time collaboration, including the process diagram. This enables rapid visualisation of flows across silo boundaries.
Efficient and easy collaboration
Team members can collaborate in many ways, e.g. undo/redo changes, add comments and likes or prioritize with user story mapping.
Qlerify is an AI powered collaborative modelling workspace bridging the gap between domain experts and developers. With Qlerify, domain experts can create visual specifications in a format that developers love, faster and easier than ever before and transfer content to Jira instantly.
Use Qlerify to:
- Create business process models and data models while aligning organisational silos in real-time
- Combine powerful methods like business process modelling (BPMN), User Story Mapping, Event Storming and Agile Data Modeling
- Manage your product backlog and and import backlog items to your Jira backlog
- Use the AI copilot to generate/improve processes and requirements
- Collaborate and gather feedback with in-editor chat, commenting and voting
Questions? Email us at email@example.com with any questions you might have.
Privacy and security
Qlerify Process and Data Modeler integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- View user information in Jira that the user has access to, including usernames, email addresses, and avatars.
- Read Jira project and issue data, search for issues, and objects associated with issues like attachments and worklogs.
- View the profile details for the currently logged-in user.
- Read and write to app storage service
Example of a user journey and user stories for a customer ordering pizza.