Advanced Queues for Jira Service Management. Pro
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
Manage your Queues like a Pro. Enhance Visibility with Cross Project Queues
The implementation of Advanced Queues allows for the creation of queues that span multiple projects, facilitating a unified monitoring experience for your entire team.
By creating & sharing queues that extend across multiple projects, your team can monitor the most pertinent items. These can be configured with alerts & prioritized to ensure that the most crucial tasks are picked first
- Cross Project queues
- Import queues from any project
- Organize queues in folders
- Share queues by setting visibility groups
- Search & Sort Queues
- Prioritize queues & set queue alerts
- Create your personal queues
We reimagined Queues in Jira. Advanced Queues provides a highly effective platform to manage incoming items. Fully customizable and shared view of multiple projects.
- Create a single and most powerful view for your teams. The app provides the ability to create queues across multiple projects.
- Create queues with tickets from multiple projects.
- Set Queue level alerts
- Visibility permissions
- Unlimited Queue count
- Group queues into folders
- Import your existing queues
- Use JQL Builder to define queue
- Personal and Project scoped queues
- Prioritized queues
- Sorting with various criteria like Name, Last Updated, Last Created, Priority etc.
Privacy and security
Advanced Queues for Jira Service Management. Pro integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Delete data from the host application
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application