Project Portfolio Management for Jira
Project Portfolio Management, Reports, Project Management, PPM, retrospective tool, visualize, charts, dashboard, scrumboard
Project Portfolio Management and reports
Our sprint dashboards helps you to get insights of how the sprint is moving along. The widgets contain useful tools like burn down chart, priority, battery chart, insights, team capacity, issues at risk, sprint timeline
Project Performance metrics for better planning
You can better understand the progress by using the project overview. Efficiency of the sprint, burn up chart, sprint velocity, scope change, epics completion, team activity, backlog development
A project management tool with portfolio insights
All of your projects can be seen in one place, along with insights into the progress of projects, and sprints. You can plan sprints across your entire portfolio when all of your Jira work is in one place.
We provide a project management tool with many useful functions like sprint overview, project overview, retrospective.
Project Portfolio Management planning
- Drag and drop issues
- Simple creation of issues
- Backlog refinement
- Smart filters
- Visualize and plan your whole portfolio of projects
- Estimation and calculations on all levels from project to epic with storypoints or hours
- Burn up chart
- Epic completion progress
- Sprint User and Issues over time
- Sprints velocity
- Backlog development
- Issue completion
- Scope change
- Blocking issue
- Scope change
- Burn down chart with estimated completion date
- Team capacity
- Issue status battery chart
- Keep track on due dates
- Issue priority tracking
- Blocking issues
Privacy and security
Project Portfolio Management for Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Take Jira administration actions (e.g. create projects and custom fields, view workflows, manage issue link types).
- Register and manage Jira webhooks.
- View application roles.
- View system and custom avatars.