- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
Manage user attributes right in Jira and display them on issue and request views
Find out who is who
Manage user attributes in Jira and display them on issue and request views. Reduce communication fatigue and speed up the issue-handling process by letting your team contact their coworkers directly.
Simplify your process
Decide which user data to store and keep that information directly in Jira, without the need of external user directory. Select attributes to display for Jira users on issue view and keep the rest in private.
Easy to set, easy to manage
Configure the application in seconds and manage even big quantity of user data easly with CSV import and bulk edit option.
User Attributes for Jira provides additional issue context and enables direct, faster communication. Just by looking at the issue your users know who the reporter and assignee are and how to reach them. All that without engaging your HR department or leaving your cozy Jira instance to check an external user directory.
User Attributes for Jira lets you:
- display Jira users and their attributes in a searchable table inside the application
- define which attributes to display on Issue and Request Views
- import user data from a CSV file
- edit user attributes in bulk or one-by-one
Our app specifies the manager of the reporter who requested a new hardwarde, so he can approve the request. It points out a technician that works in the same city as the affected user, so he can check the problem on-site. By displaying user phone numbers it simplifies the communication with peers easier making the whole issue-handling process faster!
Privacy and security
User Attributes integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- View user information in Jira that the user has access to, including usernames, email addresses, and avatars.
- Read Jira project and issue data, search for issues, and objects associated with issues like attachments and worklogs.
- View the profile details for the currently logged-in user.
- Read and write to app storage service