Task Reports for Jira: Confluence Gadgets, Calendar Gadget
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
Improve team performance with powerful Confluence Dashboard Gadgets: Task Gadget, Reminder, Embed Confluence Page, Calendar Gadget
Track All Confluence Tasks on a Single Dashboard
Instead of wasting time constantly switching back and forth between Confluence and Jira to track unfinished action items, the app collects all Confluence tasks and displays them on one customizable dashboard in Jira.
Jira Dashboard Gadget to Embed Confluence Pages
With embedded Confluence pages your Jira dashboard can show any Confluence page you want, or dynamically show content such as the latest blog post.
Must have Confluence Gadget! Keeps your team aligned and up to date.
Calendar Gadget, Task Reminder & Sync (ical, ics)
Show bottlenecks and deadlines visually in a calendar to stay on top of all open or completed tasks with this amazing dashboard gadget.
Sync Confluence tasks to your calendar for task reminders with this calendar gadget.
🏆 One of the Winners of the Atlassian Codegeist 2022 competition
Create beautiful, interactive Confluence Reports & Dashboards in Jira!
Streamline task management and never forget about Confluence Tasks anymore.
New Dashboard Gadgets:
Confluence Tasks Report
- Display an interactive report of open and completed Confluence tasks.
- Check off tasks directly from the reports
- Display tasks in a list view or calendar view.
- Sync your personal tasks or any tasks to your calendar!
Tasks Activity Feed
- Displays recently created and completed Confluence tasks.
Confluence Task Analytics
- Show team statistics related to recently completed and created Confluence tasks.
- Great gamification features to keep your team on track!
🔓 Based on the new Forge Framework! (data & hosting directly on Atlassian's infrastructure)
Start today, it's free!
⚠️ Important: Requires this additional Helper App to load data from Confluence.
Privacy and security
Task Reports for Jira: Confluence Gadgets, Calendar Gadget integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Take Jira administration actions (e.g. create projects and custom fields, view workflows, manage issue link types).
- View user information in Jira that the user has access to, including usernames, email addresses, and avatars.
- Read Jira project and issue data, search for issues, and objects associated with issues like attachments and worklogs.
- View the profile details for the currently logged-in user.
The task analytics gadget allows you to create beautiful reports to show bottlenecks and statistics for your team. It includes gamification features to show the most engaged users and overall team performance indicators.