Macros for Jira
The first no-code and zero configuration tool for standard Jira users to record and repeat action sequences
Reduce effort, maximise value
Automate simple and repetitive work in minutes and free up the possibilities of your team. Let your talented people focus on tasks that fully enable their potential.
Hand over power to your teams
Let your users select the most tedious processes and automate them on their own, without the need of adjusting global workflows and engaging Jira admin. Users can record own macros or use the shared ones.
No code, no configuration
The app records the actions performed by the user on an issue and save the whole sequence for later use. All that with no code, configuration or maintenance required.
Are your teams tired of performing boring, repetitive tasks? Wouldn't it be great to free up their time, creativity and capabilities without the need for adjusting your workflow and organization procedures? It's now possible with Macros for Jira! A simple no-code, no-configuration and no-maintenace tool that will bring the power of automation to your stanard Jira users.
Macros for Jira allows users without admin permissions to:
1. Record actions they perform on issue
2. Preview, edit, and save the whole action sequence to a customized macro library
3. Play the sequence later on a different issue in a different project
4. Share the saved macros with other Jira users
Supported action types:
- setting and updating numerous system and custom fields as user pickers, date fields, text fields, selects, components, epic link, etc.
- comment on issue
- transition issue
Empower your teams in a secure and smart way by giving them a choice on what processes to automate.
Privacy and security
Macros for Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- View user information in Jira that the user has access to, including usernames, email addresses, and avatars.
- Read Jira project and issue data, search for issues, and objects associated with issues like attachments and worklogs.
- View the profile details for the currently logged-in user.
- Read and write to app storage service