Elements Overview - custom display for related issues
Display snippets of related issues exactly where you need them
Fully customize which data to display and where
Choose where relevant related issues are displayed, in an issue panel or directly in the glance view. Give more context to Software users by controlling the information shown from Jira.
Let JSM customers glimpse out-of-reach issues
Reassure customers by giving them a glance of specific content from requests related issues directly on the portal.
Edit related issues directly where you are
Don’t waste time on switching issues each time you need to modify them. Use Elements Overview and modify any custom fields of related issues without changing context.
Elements Overview is an issue visualization app for Jira that allows to organize how, where and when information about related (linked or not) issues is displayed on the issue view to provide actionable context to Jira users.
📅 Book call with product manager
The app is for ITSM professionals, software project managers, business project managers and simple Jira users who are looking to:
- Give a customized overview of related work to Jira users - agents, software and business teams alike - right inside the issue
- Spare Jira users the need to navigate from tickets to tickets to get relevant information, or update linked issues details
- Provide detailed status information to JSM customers about the work that's carried behind the curtain to resolve their request
Built by Elements
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
Elements Overview - custom display for related issues integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Take Jira administration actions (e.g. create projects and custom fields, view workflows, manage issue link types).
- View user information in Jira that the user has access to, including usernames, email addresses, and avatars.
- Read Jira project and issue data, search for issues, and objects associated with issues like attachments and worklogs.
- View the profile details for the currently logged-in user.