Elements Overview - custom display for related issues
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
Empower Jira users and customers by displaying related issues in issue views or request portal
Display related issues on customer portal
Help customers get a better understanding of the context and impacts of their request. Share with them useful data from escalated problems or related change requests.
Edit relevant issues without changing context
Inline edit any custom field of related and linked issues. Stop wasting time switching tabs to access each issue and use overviews to edit data in panels.
Customize data display easily, no-code admin
Fully customize where you want overviews to be displayed in the issue or the customer portal and on which issues they need to appear. Choose the custom fields to display in overviews.
Elements Overview is an issue visualization app for Jira Cloud that let you display and edit snippets of related issues exactly where you need them.
✔️ Featured highlights
- Display relevant related issues based on contextual values - right inside the current issue
- Overviews accessible in Jira Software and Jira Service Management, customer and agent sides
- Configure dynamic JQL conditions to display only relevant issues and custom fields
- Display native assets in the linked issue
- Inline edit retrieved issues based on user’s permissions
🔍 Popular use-cases ▶️ Play with our demos!
- See related tickets of request on customer portal
- See related incidents in the global problem
- Onboarding new employees with Jira
🚀 Go beyond with other Elements apps
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
Elements Overview - custom display for related issues integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Take Jira administration actions (e.g. create projects and custom fields, view workflows, manage issue link types).
- View user information in Jira that the user has access to, including usernames, email addresses, and avatars.
- Read Jira project and issue data, search for issues, and objects associated with issues like attachments and worklogs.
- Read and write to app storage service