Site Statistics for Confluence Cloud
Get insight to your Confluence Cloud
An alternative for Confluence Database Statistics
Administrators can retrieve site metrics such as spaces, pages, blogposts, comments, attachments & groups with this app for their Confluence Cloud instances.
Tool for validating Confluence Cloud migrations
Complements Confluence Cloud Migration Assistant by checking on the page counts before and after the migration.
Charts to track usage statistics over time
Automatic snapshots of key statistics daily. The charts enable you to monitor and report on the usage trend of your Confluence Cloud site.
This app is an administrative plugin that helps administrators quickly retrieve and review basic site statistics.
The monitoring of basic site statistics is useful for
- having insight on the statistics like page count, space count, etc.
- estimating growth / usage of instance (by comparing statistics monthly)
- validating data after a restoration / migration
- identify sudden mass creation/deletion of pages
For those who are concerned about Data Residency, this app is built on the Atlassian Forge platform which means all settings are stored within your Confluence Cloud instance.
If you are using Jira Cloud, you may want to check out Site Statistics for Jira Cloud as well 🤖
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
Site Statistics for Confluence Cloud integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- View Confluence settings, themes and system information.
- Read all content, including content body (expansions permitted). Note, APIs using this scope may also return data allowed by read:confluence-space.summary. However, this scope is not a substitute for read:confluence-space.summary.
- Read a summary of the content, which is the content without expansions. Note, APIs using this scope may also return data allowed by read:confluence-space.summary. However, this scope is not a substitute for read:confluence-space.summary.
- Permits retrieval of user groups.