Team Planner - Resource Planning for Jira
Real-time collaboration planning tool - inspire team engagement and ownership for exceptional outcomes
Create custom plans together with your team
Add users and assign tasks to them effortlessly. Increase your team's engagement, ownership, and productivity with the simultaneous editing feature, allowing everyone to edit the plan in real time.
Visualize your team’s work
Find out all the crucial information regarding your plan such as tasks’ statuses, priority, and more. Mark non-working days.
See the big picture of your plan and identify possible bottlenecks.
Respond flexibly when your plan changes
Reassign and reschedule tasks quickly. Make adjustments to your plan conveniently by dragging, dropping, and stretching the tasks. Make edits to the plan at the same time as your team members.
💬 Contact Us | 📞 Book a Demo | 📖 Docs
Team Planner allows you to create a plan on a timeline where all details connected with your team’s work are displayed. As a result, they can quickly find out who is working on what tasks and how much time it will take. Moreover, the person planning the project can easily see how much they can still fit into the plan.
With Team Planner you can:
- Collaborate with all team members on the plan in real time, boosting both team collaboration and engagement in the planning process.
- See the big picture of your plan and identify possible bottlenecks.
- Create multiple plans that can be edited by any user with access to the project.
- Add users, and assign tasks to them on a timeline.
- Add tasks from multiple projects on the same plan.
- Quickly see all the crucial information about the task (summary, priority, story points, and status) directly on the plan.
- Mark non-working days.
- Easily edit your plan by dragging&droping and stretching tasks.
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
Team Planner - Resource Planning for Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Administer the host application
- Administer Jira projects
- Delete data from the host application