Cost Tracker for Jira Cloud - Reports | Charts | Budgets
🏅Easy Jira project cost tracking app based on the worklogs and direct expenses. Billing hours for invoices. Time reports
Cost reports based on teamwork logs and expenses
Each report includes selected scope cost, its executors' efforts cost, direct expenses records and custom fields selected by the user.
▶️ Book a demo
Cost tracking chart for Jira
Visualize and analyze cost reports with interactive charts. Gain a comprehensive view of expenses and effectively manage your finances through insightful visual representations.
Managing one-time and recurring expenses
Store and manage one-time and recurring expenses CAPEX vs. OPEX in one place. Associate them with projects, and build the reports and forecasts.
📅 Book the free demo call
Cost tracking tool that turns your team's worklogs data into the financial journal. Keep your expenses in order!
✅ Key features:
- Manage access and ensure no sensitive info is leacked.
- Rates: Set hourly, billing rates and effective date.
- Direct expenses: Add and associate organization or project expenses in Jira. Then analyze it and plan over periods.
- Use custom JQL filters for reports.
- Cost report: Generate reports for any scope and period.
- Reports for tracking project, sprint, version cost, etc.
- Costs overview in charts
- User's custom fields in cost reports
- Sharing reports with your teammates.
- Detailed time reports.
- Indicator of planned time in a time report.
- Adding planned budget value.
- Invoicing with billable task tracking.
- Jira issue widget: control issue cost directly on its page. Get the JSM ticket cost.
- Ability to generate reports based on Tempo worklogs.
- API Integration: cost reports, issue cost.
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
Cost Tracker for Jira Cloud - Reports | Charts | Budgets integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Read data from the host application
SaaSJet is the Platinum Marketplace Partner and has received the Atlassian Partner of the Year 2022 Award - Cloud App